Image Map

#TBT :: The day I joined the (fashion) circus

Thursday, March 20, 2014

:: Each Thursday I'll endeavour to share a #TBT post due to the plethora of things I've been meaning to share but were forgotten during the GBHo2013 - Great Blogging Hiatus of 2013 ::

This week's, first, #TBT post doesn't go back that far...
A handful of pics from when Katie and I joined the fashion circus for the day during the most recent Paris Fashion Week. Katie's enormous, very professional, Nikon got me an AAA in the craziness that had congregated outside the Chloe show at the Grand Palais.
 More papp-ed pics after the jump -->

xx

1 comment :

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete