Image Map

PLACES : TINSEL, ANTWERP

Monday, September 28, 2015


Tinsel is one of my favourite cafes in Europe...

I've had the chance to visit Tinsel now twice, once with my mum during a quick weekend to Belgium, and the second with girlfriends passing through on a road-trip to Amsterdam. Both times I've not been disappointed. Tinsel's owner and cook Tine Lejeune creates the menu from seasonal produce and decorates with different cut flowers each week. With its light space, homey interiors, friendly staff and fresh meals, it's a wonderfully energizing place to visit when touring Antwerp; its home-made cakes alone are worth the trek to this delightful spot just south of the town centre.


Tinsel
Vlaamse Kaai 40
2000 Antwerp
BELGIUM
tinsel.be

2 comments :

  1. This looks incredible. I wanna go here with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next spring, hunny, when we go tulip hunting!!

      Delete