Image Map

Travel Diary: Sugarhouse Studios, London

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Picking up where I left off here after an extended hiatus over the festive period, I'm sharing some photos of Sugarhouse Studios, where Roxy, Daisy and I jaunted to, courtesy of the Mr and the hire car, whilst in London last November.


Sugarhouse Studios is a recording studio-slash-event space-slash-artists' atelier located in London's East. Designed by Assemble, the colourful tiles that cover the building offer a bight and cheery respite from its industrial surrounds. Read about their inspirations behind designing the building here.

We didn't stay for very long at the studios, just enough to wear the Mr's patience while he waited for us to enjoy this special place and long enough to snap each little tile. We explored around the building's perimeter and enjoyed the music that was coming from inside. I can only image how creative I might be should I have the privilege to call this little barn my studio. 


Sugarhouse Studios
107 Stratford High St,
E15 2QQ, United Kingdom
MAP
Public transport directions here.

Images 2, 3, 4,5 courtesy of Roxanne Matiz.

No comments :

Post a Comment